Rob Storch, SPHR, Project Director
Rob has been providing Human Resource and professional recruitment services for some of the most recognized firms and emerging enterprises in South Florida, across the country, and internationally for over 25 years. He has earned a reputation for performance, quality, value, and delivery because of his commitment to matching and surpassing his client’s standards and expectations. He is considered an expert in internet recruiting ranging from CareerBuilder to Monster, Linked-In Recruiter and dozens of niche sites. He is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Society for Human Resource Management.
With a diverse U.S. and international background, Rob has lived in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Buenos Aires, and Ireland. He has a background in public accounting from Ernst & Young, along with diverse experience with Fortune 500 firms.
Rob has spoken on the subject of Recruiting at both the local chapter and the National Annual Convention of the Employment Management Association (EMA), has been acknowledged for his highly successful guerilla recruiting campaigns, and has been a member of the local and national chapters of both the EMA and SHRM for many years.
Rob’s clients have included firms in Print & Broadcast Media, Insurance, Internet enterprises, Advertising/Marketing firms, Technology companies, Nutritional Supplements, Big 4 Public Accounting firms, Financial Services, Global Engineering & Civil Construction, Call Centers, Telecommunications firms, and a wide variety of other businesses.
Some of his Recruiting Project achievements include:
8 years as the Contract Recruiter (Virtual) for Seitlin MMA/Marsh & McLennan Agency
- In 2006 alone, Seitlin Insurance spent well over $200K in Employment Agency Fees, with agonizingly long-time-to-fill metrics. Since joining them in 2007, the company has hired just 2 candidates from Agencies through 2014!
- Cut time to fill by half.
- Averaged 35+ new hires per year across 3 Divisions and 6 locations: P&C, Group Benefits, and Private Client.
- Full Cycle Recruiting for all roles including Broker/Producers, IT, Finance & Accounting, Account Executives, Interns, Temps, and various Support Staff in throughout Florida.
- Compensation Studies/Reports as requested.
- Extensive Competitive Data Reports.
2+ years as the Contract Recruiter (Virtual) for Newsmax Media
- In 2013, Rob filled 55+ openings without the use of Employment Agencies (formerly heavily relied upon), Added over $1.5MM in new hire salaries including; a CIO, 2 Division CEOs, and 4 Vice Presidents.
- Managed a virtual team of as many as 6 recruiters.
- Cut time to fill.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Compensation studies/reports as requested.
Acting VP, HR & Contract Staffing Director for one of the fastest growing Internet advertising/online marketing companies in the U.S. (World Avenue)
- Implemented a comprehensive staffing plan for recruiting the top 50 executives, artists, managers, and technologists (COO, CTO, CFO, Senior VP’s, Art Director, etc.) for HQ in South Florida
- Coached recruiters and hiring managers on staffing strategies, policies and Internet and traditional recruiting methodologies.
- Enterprise-wide point person for all staffing issues
National Director of Staffing for one of the largest Technical Training firms in the U.S. (Productivity Point)
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive staffing plan for recruiting technical staff for 45 locations throughout the USA.
- Designed and implemented a unified nationwide advertising plan with recruitment branding
- Coached hiring managers throughout the country on staffing policies and procedures as well as Internet and traditional recruiting methodologies.
- Enterprise-wide point person for all staffing issues
- Successfully recruited senior level marketing, sales and financial candidates for HQ in South Florida.
- Conducted search assignment at low cost for to director-level positions.
Virtual Staffing Consultant to one of the Big 4 global accounting firms
- Sourced, interviewed, and closed multiple positions for Ernst & Young, LLP, southeastern U.S. and Latin American Audit Practice…for total cost per hire of 9% for experienced auditor senior through director levels. Challenging requirements included 75% Travel, fluent English/Spanish, and CPA credentials.
Virtual Staffing Consultant to one of the largest private employers in Florida
- Sourced, interviewed, and filled multiple positions for FPL Fibernet, a start-up CLEC division of FPL Group. Openings ranged from fiber optic engineers to Director of Networks.
- Contract Recruiter for one of the largest private employers in Palm Beach County
- Sourced and interviewed nationally, for over 200 CSR openings for NCCI, which required extensive insurance background, utilizing performance-based Interview tools.
- Developed & implemented performance based interviewing tools, then sourced, interviewed, and closed $100K+ Regional Sales Managers for Los Angeles, NYC Metro, and Chicago.
Project Recruiting Manager for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Turned around the failing outsourced exempt recruiting project in 3 months, from 7 hires to 35+ hires per month, at a cost savings for both the client (RCCL) and the vendor. Departments included Finance, Accounting, IT, Sales, Marketing, and most HQ-based areas (non-shipboard).
- Sourced, interviewed, and closed on Regional Sales Managers in the U.S. and Canada in 45 days (these positions had been open for 6 months).
Extensive Contract & Contingent Recruiting in Telecoms & IT
- Recruited and placed over 250 Professional Staff ranging from Engineers to Technical Managers, RSMs/Directors, and VPs of Sales and Marketing for such Global Telecommunications firms as Siemens, Alcatel, Nortel, ITT, and British Telecom (USA), and Airnet.
Rob spent 7seasons as a volunteer coach with SABR (Soccer Association of Boca Raton); 6 years as a volunteer Class Parent at Verde Elementary, and has served on the Board of Directors for the Boca Raton Children’s Museum.
Rob holds a Bachelors degree from Florida International University and an MBA from the University of Florida. He lives in Boca Raton, Florida.
Lori Stern, Project Director
Lori brings extensive understanding of the recruitment process and her search executions skills are extremely strong due to her 18 years in the industry. She has worked on recruiting assignments from the C-level to various staff and operations leadership positions. Lori works with corporate officers, functional heads, and key human resources executives, partnering with them to develop critical recruitment strategies.
Lori has experience working for clients that are building new leadership teams, experiencing high growth, profit turnarounds, major ramp-ups and significant cultural change. Her search consulting has encompassed a broad range of functions and industries, recruiting for large Fortune corporations as well as small, privately held concerns.
Lori takes particular satisfaction in attracting key executives to client companies and seeing the positive impact they have on the organization and success of the business. She brings a proven track record of completing assignments for repeat clients along with a passion and commitment to consistent and successful outcomes for her clients.
Prior to executive search, Lori began her career in the banking industry at large organizations in the Florida area where she held a variety of positions that included Investment Banking Officer, Capital Markets Consultant, and Special Assets Officer.
Lori also spent seven years with Drake Beam Morin Career Services (DBM), a strategic provider offering career transition services with capabilities in employee transition, retention, development and selection. Lori partnered with senior-level clients in development of successful career and job search strategies. This experience offers a synergy with the recruiting work that Lori is involved with today.
Lori’s professionalism, responsiveness, sense of urgency, flexibility and utmost dedication to her clients are themes that distinguish her performance.
Lori holds a B.A. from the University of California, Irvine, California and an M.B.A. from the University of Miami.
Jane Levine, Project Director
Jane Levine’s professional Human Resources career spans more than 20 years in the healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, telecommunications, real estate and computer industries, where she has consulted for disciplines that included information technology, accounting, finance, sales, advertising and marketing.
She is a highly qualified human resources professional with proven expertise in consulting on content and process in performance management systems as well as developing and revising job descriptions to ensure ADA compliance, clarity, and practicality. In addition, Jane is adept with job benchmarking for compensation planning/administration purposes.
Jane has extensive experience in all phases of recruitment and staffing. Project successes include:
- Revised and updated job descriptions, designed performance management systems, staffed all levels of employees for two major hospitals in Miami.
- Served as Project Manager for CBIZ Nationwide Staffing, filling professional positions of all types in a wide variety of industries across the country. Worked on a major e-commerce account with numerous successful placements of Internet experts, graphics specialists, and technologists.
- Fully staffed three start-up medical practices as well as developed performance management systems, policy and procedure development as well as compensation and benefits administration.
- Staffed Chief Financial Officers and Controllers for Construction/Real Estate Development Firms.
- Designed and updated performance appraisal systems, job descriptions, and compensation programs, and recruited employees for a computer hardware manufacturer.
- Recruited over 50 customer service representatives for two mobile telephone carriers.
- Staffed over 70 positions in customer service and experience rating divisions for a company that administers Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Recruited 15 employees at every level for the largest privately held property, casualty and health insurance agency in Florida.
- Recruited a management team for the second largest court reporting agency in Florida.
Throughout her career, Jane has maintained a network of referral sources from previous and current clients, local organizations, schools and business organizations.
Jane has conducted job fairs and career forums. She has worked with all levels of management and maintains close contact with hiring managers to keep them updated on candidate status.
Jane holds a bachelors degree in Psychology from the State University of New York at New Paltz.
Michael Kirby, CMF, Senior Human Resources Consultant
Michael has a wide and diverse background in Human Resources Management and related roles during his career. His positions have included Compensation and Benefits Management, Recruiting, Human Resources Director, Partner in a Career Consulting and Executive Coaching firm, Director of Career Coaching for a Fortune 500 firm and Independent Human Resources Consultant.
His human resources career began at the Hershey Foods Corporation in Hershey Pennsylvania where he started as a Wage Analyst responsible for evaluating, ranking, and setting wage rates for union factory positions. He later was named to the newly-created position of Senior Compensation Analyst within the Chocolate Division of the company and was responsible for surveying and analyzing professional and management level positions.
Michael was with Hershey for 12 years before returning to his roots in South Florida. He continued in the Compensation/Benefits and HR Management field working for large National and International firms in the computer, retail, banking and construction industries.
Significant Accomplishments include:
- Designed and implemented a complete compensation and incentive program for a division of S.C. Johnson Wax. Developed salary ranges, grades, job titles and a performance appraisal system. Also created a sales incentive plan for the company’s sales force.
- Conducted compensation and salary survey reviews for a non-profit organization in South Florida.
- Managed the salary survey and analysis process for multi-million dollar firms.
Michael’s career then led him to the Career and Executive Coaching industry. This is where he became a Certified Career Coach as well as becoming certified in Executive Coaching. He was trained and became certified in the use of behavioral assessment tools. He was a Partner with a boutique firm providing career transition related services.
Michael later joined Spherion Corporation and was the Director of Career and Executive Coaching for the Human Capital Division of Spherion in South Florida. He was responsible for the delivery and business development of related services for the South Florida operation.
Michael has consulted with and provided career transition and executive coaching assistance to thousands of people including senior executives for numerous major corporations such as, Goodyear, Blockbuster Entertainment, Florida Power and Light, Motorola, McDonald’s, Pepsi-Cola, W. R. Grace, Lufthansa Airlines, Black and Decker, Alamo Rent-A-Car and many more. He has consistently received outstanding evaluations from those being coached and counseled.
In 2005, Michael became an independent Human Resources Consultant. A major client of his for over 7 years was the Goodyear Airship Operation where he acted as the Human Resources Management Consultant providing support to the three blimp operations located in Akron, Ohio; Los Angeles, California; and Pompano Beach, Florida. He was involved with recruiting and hiring; re-writing job descriptions for all operational positions; performing salary survey analysis; recommending adjustments to grades, ranges, and individual pay; and training. This assignment lasted until late 2013, when Goodyear centralized this function to Headquarters.
Compensation related consulting has included conducting salary surveys and analysis for a non-profit organization in Miami. This is in addition to providing Career and Executive Coaching consulting services as well as recruiting. Michael has also been directly involved with recruiting activities for a large national firm.
His professional affiliations have included the Society for Human Resources Management and the International Association of Career Management Professionals. Michael holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Management and Marketing from Pennsylvania State University and he is certified in the Birkman Method of behavioral assessment. Additionally, he is a Certified Career Consultant (CMF) with the Institute of Career Certification International.
Michael resides in Boynton Beach, Florida with his wife.
Deborah Welgoss, SPHR, Project Manager
Deborah Welgoss has been providing professional human resource services in South Florida for over 8 years after completing more than 25 years in executive level Human Resources roles in diverse industries. Bringing a wide-ranging industry background to the table, she has worked within the engineering, telecommunication, software, internet, education, manufacturing, publishing, cruise line, casual dining, software sales, information technology, and building materials industries. She was employed by major national and international corporations and has consulted with a wide range of clients from large national organizations to small entrepreneurial operations.
Deborah is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Society for Human Resource Management, and has been active in the local chapters of both the EMA and SHRM. She has also been published on related topics in the Florida “HR Reporter”. She is a certified trainer and facilitator as well as a certified Facilities Security Officer.
She graduated with BS in Business Management from Barry University in Miami, Summa Cum Laude.
In addition, Deborah has earned a reputation for developing recruiting strategies tailored to her clients’ cultural and technical needs. Deborah is particularly tuned-in to the shifts and changes in the local and national labor markets and uses creative methods to identify a wide variety of potential candidates.
Former project achievements include:
- Directed the activities of the Human Resources Department for major international corporations with a staff of up to 27 people.
- Developed Human Resources Department Audits for clients to insure compliance with laws and best practices, developing and delivering corrective action plans.
- Designed and implemented effective employee relations programs, performance evaluation tools and various mentoring and management training programs.
- Successfully developed and initiated a wide variety of employee benefit programs including pension and medical plans.
- Developed and delivered national recruiting and branding campaigns utilizing print and internet media as well as campus recruiting programs. Determining the best sources of recruitment for highly technical positions.
- Conducted search assignments at low cost per hire for technical, high level management and director levels using comprehensive metrics.
Theresa Fleites, SPHR
Organizational Development & Employment Consultant
Terry Fleites is a senior human resources management executive; dynamic leader and problem solver with highly developed analytical, organizational, communication and strategic planning skills. She combines strategic and transactional HR experience to provide leadership to organizations and assure that the work culture attracts, develops, and retains a team of employees who deliver the highest levels of quality and productivity. She has a broad knowledge of HR concepts and processes and their interdependencies; and delivers excellence in HR services to areas such as Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Strategic Staffing, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, EEO, HRIS, Performance Management, and Diversity.
Terry has a demonstrated executive presence with leadership ability to quickly build relationships and establish trust with leaders, hiring managers, colleagues, and candidates. Her proven ability to work with top management to assess company needs and develop appropriate HR programs that contribute to the organization’s improved efficiency and long-term profitability make her a stand-out in the field of employment consultants.
Key Career Accomplishments:
- Delivered effective, proactive, and responsive recruitment/workforce management consultative services to a fast-growing, highly innovative, entrepreneurial organization that included workforce planning, recruitment, retention strategies, and diversity.
- Partnered with top management and key business leaders to define the behavioral skills, and experiential qualifications for key leadership positions resulting in the acquisition of top talent with a passion for the business.
- Implemented effective workforce management strategies to attract and hire quality candidates achieving “best in class” talent acquisition.
- Partnered with functional area management to clearly define the staffing needs and a sourcing strategy delivering the highest quality, most efficient and cost effective searches for the organization.
- Directed/implemented programs/processes to attract, develop, retain and utilize talent.
- Collaborated with hiring managers to implement process changes and improvements that ensure consistency and efficiency in hiring practices.
- Developed and implemented strategies to meet projected workforce needs.
- Designed HR programs in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, performance development, compensation, salary administration, Affirmative Action and EEO.
- Active member of the senior management team participating in operational and strategic decision-making impacting the organizational design aligned with delivering the business plan.
Terry’s professional positions have included heading up human resources at the corporate headquarters of Jacuzzi Brands and Slim-Fast Foods Company (both $1+ billion in sales enterprises) and serving as a member of the executive leadership teams at both companies. She also served in two leadership Director roles for W.R. Grace & Co. in Boca Raton, FL ($6+ billion in sales) after working her way up the HR career ladder there from 1991 to 2000. Prior to W.R. Grace, Terry worked in human resources at Tradecom, Inc., Amber Incorporated, and Noga Commodities. She also managed human resources in international roles at W.R. Grace and Noga Commodities.
Ms. Fleites holds an M.S. in Human Resources from the New York Institute of Technology where she won the CLIR Faculty Award for excellence as well as a B.S. with concentration in Human Resources from Lynn University, Summa cum Laude. She holds a Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the Society of Human Resources and speaks conversational Spanish.
- Equal Employment Advisory Council, Washington, D. C.
- President Clinton’s Initiative on Race (Representative for W.R. Grace & Co.)
- OFCCP South Florida Liaison Group
- Society for Human Resource Management
- South Florida Senior HR Roundtable
- United Way of Palm Beach County
- Board Member for The Pace Center for Girls